Save Yourself Some Time With Solid Tires
Save yourself some time with Solid Tires
When you have a lot to move and no time for flats and fixes, you need solid tires.
Selecting proper tires may make a huge difference between under-performing or excelling on job sites. The correct tire can save time and money down the road.
In the case of wheel loaders, solid tires are normally reserved for scrapyards and industrial applications such as construction.
Solid Tires Main Advantages:
- Reduced downtime
- Less/minimal maintenance
- More durable (3x longer lifespan)
- For smooth and off-road surfaces
- Bonded to rims to prevent tire slippage
- Extra-deep tread provides greater traction
- Less shock-related damage to the equipment
- No special equipment needed for changing tires
- Smoother, more comfortable ride for the operator
- Added weight stabilizes machines (lower center of gravity)
Our F1H pattern is the No1 choice for our value driven customers.
For more inquiries don’t hesitate to contact us [email@example.com]
2021-08-27 APEXWAY Team
#apexway #tiresthatfit #wheelloaders #heavyequipment #construction #earthmovers #earthmoversmagazine #heavymachinery #solidtires #compactwheelloader #constructionequipment #constructionindustry #komatsu #excavatorlife #constructionmachineryRead More